Re: [LDDemo] Proposal for an agenda item re OData/Linked Data

> Topic: OData and Linked Data
>
> Background: there seems to be a certain interest to use OData for the
> governmental realm [1] [2]. I've briefly looked into OData from a Linked
> Data perspective [3] with the conclusion that a LinkedData2OData gateway
> might be the most interesting bit to focus on. I'd hence be willing and
> interested to invest some time into such a demo, but would like to run it
> through you guys before I start actions on it.
>
> Please let me know what you think.

Sounds interesting.  I don't know enough to know if it's a good
direction to spend energy.  Does anyone have any contacts for a good
odata speaker to present to the IG?  (in particular, ideally it would be
someone who could be constructive about this, instead of trying to just
sell us on odata.)

      -- Sandro