Re: Updated Data.gov memo for call

El 02/09/2009, a las 15:52, Sandro Hawke escribió:
>> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AV6jPr0LRFa0ZGZ4Z2NkZmNfMjQ5NGN3NGhnOA&hl=
>>
>> Note that ETF will build out biblio and glossary.
>
> We'll also need:
>
>   - the title

Provisionally agreed on Chairs call: "Open Government Data"

We probably want to add something about "publishing" in there but be
careful not to use same title TimBL used for his paper: "Putting
Government Data Online"
Daniel, Adam, Rachel, if you have a suggestion, please go ahead. W3C
Comm will also try to come up with something in a day or two.

Btw, Daniel, can you please add reference to TimBL's doc in the Biblio
section?
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/GovData

I consider it a "sister" document to our memo.

>   - list of editors; for each editor:
>          * name
>          * optional URL for name link
>          * optional affiliation
>          * optional URL for affiliation link
>          * optional e-mail address

Daniel Bennett and Adam Harvey are the ones that should appear as
Editors. Both are Invited Experts. I leave it up to them to provide
(optional) e-mail and/or URLs.

-- Jose