last meeting minutes

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:24:56 -0400
To: "Sheridan, John" <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk>
cc: public-egov-ig@w3.org

I just looked for the eGov minutes, and saw they were missing, and
access was denied.   During the meeting, you can solve this by typing:

     rrsagent, make log public

but afterwords you need the staff to do it, so I just did.  Then I ran
the commonscribe stuff, and now we have:

   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/meeting/2009-10-28

John, as scribe can you edit the wiki version

   http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Chatlog_2009-10-28

to add some "Topic" lines?  You don't need a timestamp, just lines
like:

    <johnlsheridan> Topic: Plan for Task Forces

That will make it easier to understand the minutes, I think.  Also, if
you remember the discussion well enough, you can do lines like:

   <johnlsheridan> Summary:  Discussed the e-mail about possible deliverables, but didn't come to any conclusions.

Summary text like that is put into the table of contents under the
appropriate Topic.

As it is, they're pretty hard to understand, I'm afriad to say.  :-)

    -- Sandro