charter 2 available and proposal sent to W3C management

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 00:02:57 +0200
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
All,

Thanks to group and (awesome) ETF work, the new charter was just
finalized and is available at:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/06/eGov/ig-charter

I think it's a good document and I'm eager to start working on what
we'll try to achieve over the next phase.

According to W3C process, charter has just been sent to W3C Management
that will review it over the coming days, may suggest changes, and
then it'll be sent to the Membership for review until mid September.

We'll keep you updated.

Best,
Jose.

--