Anyone interested in submission to SXSW?

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 16:12:40 -0500
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Greetings all,

Tomorrow is the last day to submit an idea to the SXSW Panel Picker interface.

Is anyone planning to attend in March 2010?  If so, perhaps we can
pull together a good idea for raising awareness of the work of the
eGov IG and the challenges and promise of the web as a way to support
open government.  I know it is short notice, but if anyone is doing
this already or interested in collaborating, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sharron