Re: Public Data Catalog Priorities and Demand

Dear Antti,

FYI, we are currently looking at different ways of visually
representing the CKAN data (for data.gov.uk) - from tag clouds to
faceted browsing. I'm not sure if this is relevant to your question.

I agree with you that some kind of basic visual 'map' to PSI would be
interesting, so that the public holdings of different countries could
be directly compared and so you could get a sense of what was
available and what was missing in different countries.

Best wishes,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray