Gov 2.0 Expo Opportunity

From: Novak, Kevin <KevinNovak@aia.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:50:39 -0500
To: "eGovIG IG" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

>     The deadline is coming up for proposals to the Gov 2.0 Expo.

>     We've had some conversations with the event chairs and we're

>     to put together some proposals based on the IG activities. We were
blessed to get a bit of an extension to get some ideas into the

If you have ideas for what should be presented, or you'd like to be a
part of

>     some coordinated presentation, please tell the group and/or the

>     (team-egov-chairs@w3.org).

Please review the gov 2.0 expo site for context.

Let us know.

Kevin Novak

Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology

The American Institute of Architects

1735 New York Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20006

Email:  Kevinnovak@aia.org