W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-egov-ig@w3.org > April 2009

[minutes] eGov IG Chairs Call, 21 April 2009

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:34:53 +0200
Message-Id: <9AC5FC8B-7F66-4C2C-8536-7F978050FF0F@w3.org>
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
All,

Short but important call. Minutes are available at:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-minutes

and also as text below.

Please, note that there will be an extra Group call on May, 6th, at  
the usual time: 9:00EST, 13:00Z, 14:00GMT, 15:00CET. More about this  
and the plan in a separate message.

Best,
Jose.


------------------

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                eGovernment Interest Group -- Chairs Call

22 Apr 2009

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-irc

Attendees

    Present
           kevin, josema, oscar, john

    Regrets
    Chair
           john, kevin

    Scribe
           josema

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]issues and deadlines
          2. [5]2nd charter and charter extension
      * [6]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________

issues and deadlines

    [on increasing number, how to deal with them and meet the deadline]

    josema: I think most of issues coming from EOWG will go verbatim to
    doc

    kevin: likely, we should review the whole doc for consistency on
    this topic
    ... mobile has its own accessibility isuues, need to address that

    <ocr> tanks, Josema :)

    [text of Long Term should be here already, expecting it before
    Sunday anyway]

    kevin: action people on next call to deal with issues before a
    deadline
    ... I'm optimistic about meeting the deadline

    josema: but do you realize on the number of changes people expect?

    kevin: I do but we need first to agree if we need to do them or not
    ... and I've been also using some of that wording when communicating
    about our work
    ... don't think it'll be difficult

    josema: I propose to have an extra Group call on May, 6th

    kevin: +1
    ... we should try to release on May, 12th

    josema: long weekend but as long as I can get the content, I'm fine

    kevin: +1

    josema: [on dealing with comments as if it were a rec track doc]

    john: also agree on Group call on May 6th

    kevin: +1 on trying the best we can
    ... but may not be possible to accomodate all on year 1

2nd charter and charter extension

    josema: one-month extension would liklely mean group stopped during
    summer
    ... we can ask for extension or re-charter, but re-charter means
    re-joining

    kevin: easier to extend?

    josema: yes

    kevin: +1

    josema: until end Sept?

    kevin: ok

    john: I'm comfortable extending
    ... we could probably develop a better charter and be even clearer

    RESOLUTION: ask for extension until end of September

    <scribe> ACTION: josema setup Group call for May, 6th and announce
    it to the Group [recorded in
    [7]http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-54 - Setup Group call for May, 6th and
    announce it to the Group [on Josť Manuel Alonso - due 2009-04-29].

    [plan is: April 29, review all issues, resolve easiest ones, action
    people to deal with most complicated, back to May 6th call, resolve
    all by May 8th]

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: josema setup Group call for May, 6th and announce it
    to the Group [recorded in
    [8]http://www.w3.org/2009/04/22-egov-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [9]scribe.perl version 1.135
     ([10]CVS log)
     $Date: 2009/04/22 17:26:18 $

       [9] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Wednesday, 22 April 2009 17:35:47 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 22 April 2009 17:35:49 GMT