ISSUE-20 (multi-channel): multi channel delivery section text and comments [Multi Channel Delivery]

From: eGovernment Interest Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:39:14 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org

ISSUE-20 (multi-channel): multi channel delivery section text and comments [Multi Channel Delivery]

http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/issues/20

Raised by: José Manuel Alonso
On product: Multi Channel Delivery

This is one of the empty sections in the document. Some text has been already sent by Miguel and Ken to the list and Catherine is making several comments on it to improve it. Since I believe it's better to track this also here, I'm opning this one and attaching messages to it.