Re: Multi-Channel Section First Draft from Ken

Catherine, I fully agree with your point here. It reminds me of why I
started to pushing CTIC and W3C to start this initiative: lack of too
many Web basics in government Web practice.

I mentioned this before and I'm doing it again. I recommend all to
read the small piece Daniel wrote on "White House Open for Questions"
at:
http://validsites.org/news/somewhat-open-for-questions-some-constructive-criticism

Maybe a good deliverable for next phase of this Group's work would be
some sort of "meta good practices" on Web applications, taking
advantage of all the stuff W3C has been producing over the years and
re-packaging it in a way that is more usable and understood by
governments so that they e.g. could comply with their own regulations.

-- Jose