Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 15 April 2009, 13:00Z (9:00EST, 14:00GMT, 15:00CET)

From: Miguel A. Amutio Gómez <miguel.amutio@map.es>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:21:00 +0200
To: "Jose M. Alonso" <josema@w3.org>
CC: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, John Sheridan <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gov.uk>, Kevin Novak <kevinnovak@aia.org>
Hello all,

I am Miguel A. Amutio, Head of Area in the DG in charge of the promotion
of eGovernment in the Central State Administration of Spain.  I am the
head of the Spanish delegation in the managing committee of the EU
Programme IDABC since 2005 and before of  IDA II between 1999 and 2004.
This means that I am deeply involved in the promotion of cross-border
eGoverment services in Europe.

I took part actively in the elaboration of the European Interoperability
Framework v1, and currently I am also taking part in the elaboration of
the version 2 of this document and of the European Interoperability
Strategy. Within our Administration I am coordinating the development of
our interoperability and security frameworks.

I am writing a draft on the eGovernment issue on Multi-Channel Delivery
which I´ll send you in short.

It is a pleasure to join you and contributing to this exciting work.

Miguel A.