RE: [agenda] eGov IG call, 15 April 2009, 13:00Z (9:00EST, 14:00GMT, 15:00CET)

I'll join in with my introduction...

I'm very new to W3C and look forward to participating in this group. I have been working on a project for the Navy for the last 6 years called NESI. We write governance for software activities within the Navy PEO C4I and Air Force ESC & SMC. Our approach to governance is different from the usual Instruction/Memo/Policy paradigm used in the Federal government in that we have developed a model for capturing governing statements, their rationale, and evaluation criteria in a way that is actionable and easy to interpret. The past three years I have worked with the OMG on various special interest groups and task forces to help to standardize this model and contribute to other emerging standards important to the Navy. You probably won't catch me on the conference calls very often, 0600 is a difficult time for me to make.

Jeremiah Albrant
jeremiah.albrant@navy.mil

________________________________

From: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org on behalf of Jose M. Alonso
Sent: Tue 4/14/2009 6:07 AM
To: eGov IG
Cc: John Sheridan; Kevin Novak
Subject: [agenda] eGov IG call, 15 April 2009, 13:00Z (9:00EST, 14:00GMT, 15:00CET)

Agenda, eGov IG call, 15 April 2009, 13:00Z
1. Scribe, agenda adjustments
    + Jose not able to scribe yet
    + need a volunteer or chairs to go through list
       http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Scribe_List
2. Any new Members around? Intros.
3. What's going on out there?
    + OASIS/The World Bank Workshop (Kevin to speak)
       http://go.worldbank.org/ZCBGZ1FTK0
       http://events.oasis-open.org/home/egov-dc-workshop/2009/about
    + what else?
4. Group Note Issues and pending actions
     http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/actions/open
     http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/issues/open
     + text for empty sections?
5. Uses Cases, 2nd Charter and way forward
    + design patterns?
    + what are people working on at the moment?
    + where the Group should go next?
6. Next Call: proposed April 29, 13:00Z
    + focus on resolving issues

How to participate: