RE: applications and vocabularies enabling public debates

From: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:54:05 -0400
To: "'Luigi Selmi'" <selmi_luigi@hotmail.com>, <box1_price@debategraph.org>, <vassilios.peristeras@deri.org>
Cc: "'eGovIG'" <public-egov-ig@w3.org>, <david@debategraph.org>, <john.breslin@nuigalway.ie>, <siegfried.handschuh@deri.org>, "'Ed Pastore'" <epastore@metagovernment.org>, "Adam Schwartz" <aschwartz@gpo.gov>
I inferred a strategic plan from the information provided at
http://debategraph.org/ and rendered it in Strategy Markup Language
(StratML) format for inclusion in our collection at
http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#Other or, more specifically,

It is the 472nd plan indexed in Mark Logic's StratML search service
prototype -- http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#SearchServices -- in which it
currently ranks 1st among 33 referencing the term "debate".

The prospective purposes of the emerging StratML standard are outlined at
http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#DefinitionPurposes  Under the auspices of
AIIM, we aim to establish it as an international voluntary consensus
standard for potential use by all organizations worldwide.

It will be interesting to see whether Debategraph can be productively used
to enable stakeholders to provide feedback on the strategic goals and
objectives of organizations whose missions and values are of interest to

Owen Ambur

Co-Chair Emeritus,  <http://xml.gov/index.asp> xmlCoP

Co-Chair, AIIM  <http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm> StratML Committee

Member, AIIM  <http://www.aiim.org/Standards/article.aspx?ID=29284> iECM