RE: [agenda] eGov IG telecon, 1 October 2008

From: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:26:30 -0400
To: <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "Jim Disbrow" <jdisbrow22701@earthlink.net>, "'Jane Harnad'" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>, <susan.turnbull@gsa.gov>, "'Richard Spivack'" <Richard.Spivack@nist.gov>

With reference to the task to identify gaps in existing standards, I have
identified which OASIS standards are and are not currently included in the
U.S. Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Technical Reference Model (TRM)
at http://xml.gov/index.asp#oasis or, more specifically,
http://xml.gov/draft/OASISStandardsFEATRM.htm

If there is interest in doing so, I would also be happy to begin determining
which of the W3C Recommendations -- http://www.w3.org/TR/ -- are and are not
included in the TRM, particularly if there is any interest in using the
ET.gov site/process to propose that they be included. http://et.gov/

I look forward to participating in the telecon tomorrow.

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair Emeritus, xmlCoP
Co-Chair, AIIM StratML Committee
Member, AIIM iECM Committee