RE: conceptual model for public service

From: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 11:04:00 -0500
To: <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "'Alistair Miles'" <alistair.miles@zoo.ox.ac.uk>, "Ron Reck" <rreck@rrecktek.com>, "Ken Sall" <KENNETH.B.SALL@saic.com>, "Betty Harvey" <harvey@eccnet.com>

Thanks for doing this, Jeff.

As far as the glossary is concerned, I'll be interested to learn whether
there are good reasons not to use the W3C's SKOS --
http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/ -- as we have done with the StratML
glossary: http://xml.gov/stratml/draft/StratMLCoreGlossary.xml

BTW, if RIT has a strategic plan, I'd like to render it in StratML format
for inclusion in our collection at
http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#EdInstitutions  Although there are now more
than 370 plans in the collection, thus far we only have a couple .edu plans.

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair Emeritus, xmlCoP
Co-Chair, AIIM StratML Committee
Member, AIIM iECM Committee