2nd F2F dates and location -- Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 17 Dec 2008

While you are thinking about the outline...

El 12/12/2008, a las 18:13, Jose M. Alonso escribió:
> 2. Convene, agenda adjustments

Agenda+ 2nd F2F dates and location.

Proposed: 12-13 March 2009 at AIA in Washington DC, USA.

Current plan is to meet there with a draft in good shape, discuss
improvements to get it as final document and plan for next phase of
eGov at W3C.

Chairs and me thought it would be better to give as much advance
notice as possible. We are sorry is not as close to the AC Meeting as
we would like it to be, but that's the best we could do given our
constraints.

We would like to hear opinions/issues about the proposed dates and
location before the end of the month and plan to take a final decision
right afterwards according to the 8 weeks advance notice in the W3C
process document [1].

If you don't plan to attend in person but would like to attend
remotely, please also let us know so we could try to setup a
conference bridge, too, if possible.

Best,
Jose.

ps: please, remember that Group meetings are for Group participants
only. If you are not a Group participant and would like to participate
please contact me or the Chairs as much in advance as possible.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/policies.html#GeneralMeetings

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC
eGovernment Lead                  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/