[agenda] eGov IG call, 17 Dec 2008

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:13:38 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

Dear Group participants,

As recently announced, we are convening an extra Group call next
Wednesday, last one of the year. Item #3 is of special relevance, so
please review and send comments

Please, also remind that the deadline to submit use cases for
consideration for the first draft of the Group Note is rapidly
approaching: 20 December 2008. Review your open actions and I hope you
could send them on time.

Agenda, eGov IG call, 10 Dec 2008, 14:00Z
  1. Appoint a scribe
  2. Convene, agenda adjustments
  3. Outline of first editor's draft
  4. Open actions (especially pending use cases)
  5. Next Meeting; proposed next call: 2 Jan 2009

Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC
eGovernment Lead                  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/