[minutes] eGov IG Chairs call -- 3 Dec 2008

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:40:39 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>

All,

Minutes at: http://www.w3.org/2008/12/03-egov-minutes

Since they are *very* summarized but have important information, let
me re-write a summary below with some additional info from the top of
my head.

1. Position paper for W3C Social Networking Workshop
   (now already submitted, http://www.w3.org/2008/12/egov-social-ws)

2. Discussion about approaches on how to compile use cases for the Note
    Please, read and comment on
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-egov-ig/2008Dec/0001
    Initial agreement on going with the generic way

3. Important: RESOLUTION: deadline for use cases to be considered
    for the First Public Working Draft is 20 Dec 2008.

4. Jose and Oscar to provide a rough draft outline of the Group Note
    by the next Group call (10 Dec 2008)
     http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/actions/37

5. Jose to start round of contacts to get use cases from outside
     http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/actions/39
    Please, feel free to suggest people I should contact.

Best,
Jose.

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC