position paper: Social Media in eGovernment

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:03:03 +0100
To: eGov IG <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Cc: John Sheridan <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gov.uk>, Kevin Novak <kevinnovak@aia.org>

Dear Group participants,

As discussed at the F2F, John drafted a position paper for the
upcoming W3C workshop on the Future of Social Networking [1] that
Kevin and I reviewed.

Paper is available at [2] and has just been sent to the programme
committee. I'm very sorry that due to time constraints we were not
able to share it with the Group ahead of time to get more comments
from you. We'll update the Group at a future call or by email once we
get more information from the PC.

This closes ACTION-30.

Best,
Jose.