registration for the face to face meeting

From: Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:23:49 +0200
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org

Hi all,

Please, remember that the Group's first face to face meeting will take
place on 23-24 October during the W3C Technical Plenary / Advisory
Committee Meetings Week (TPAC 2008).

TPAC Overview page:
  http://www.w3.org/2008/10/TPAC/Overview

TPAC Schedule:
  http://www.w3.org/2008/10/TPAC/Schedule

I know it's still a few weeks away but keep in mind that:
  * Deadline to book the hotel room with discount is 8 september 2008
     http://www.w3.org/2008/03/TPAC2008-hotelform

  * Group participants should register, by 28 September 2008, at
     http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2008/

Please, register as soon as possible if you are a Group participant
and plan to attend. Space is very limited and we need to manage it
wisely and as much in advance as possible.

Unfortunately, I don't think we could accommodate remote participants
by phone this time. I'm sorry about that.

Best,
Jose.

ps: btw, we already have eight people registered as observers, but I'm
not sure if we could accommodate all the requests because of room space.

--
Jose M. Alonso <josema@w3.org>    W3C/CTIC
eGovernment Lead                  http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/