ETF - help! RE: Updated Data.gov memo

From: Flagg, Rachel <rachel.flagg@hud.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 15:47:29 -0400
To: 'Daniel Bennett' <daniel@citizencontact.com>, "'public-egov-ig-etf@w3.org'" <public-egov-ig-etf@w3.org>, 'Adam Harvey-W3C' <harvey@thedesignstate.com>, 'Brand Niemann-W3C' <Niemann.Brand@epamail.epa.gov>, 'Daniel Lathrop-W3C' <daniel.lathrop@gmail.com>, 'Hugh Barnes' <Hugh.Barnes@nehta.gov.au>, 'Maria Harris-W3C' <meharris11@verizon.net>, 'Owen Ambur' <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>, 'Sharron Rush-W3C' <srush@knowbility.org>, "'Jose M. Alonso'" <josema@w3.org>, 'Sandro Hawke' <sandro@w3.org>
ETF members,
(Forgive me if you got this twice, was not sure you'd all subscribed to the new ETF mailing list - but I will use that list from now on, so see my other email for instructions on subscribing)

I've finished the plain language edit of the data.gov.* document.  If anyone wants to give it another look (especially Daniel), I'd appreciate it, just to make sure I did not inadvertantly change the original meaning of anything by reworking the language.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AV6jPr0LRFa0ZGZ4Z2NkZmNfMjQ5NGN3NGhnOA&hl=en_GB

I apologize for not giving all of you more of a heads-up and opportunity to help, but since Monday is a holiday in the U.S., I tried to finish the edits as quickly as possible so we would have time to wrap up everything else, in spite of missing one day of the work week.

Now we need YOUR help to fill out the 2 pieces at the end that Daniel mentions below.

Daniel,
What - exactly - do you need from the ETF (title, URL, ???), and how would you like us to feed that info to you?

Hugh has graciously volunteered to do the HTML work on this doc - so, Hugh, I believe you can start work on this now...just recognize that the references at the end are still being populated.  If any of you would like to assist Hugh, reply back to this email & let us know.

Thanks!
-Rachel