RE: Demos for Intentions and CE=cursor

Thanks for the feedback. This is a demonstration of the concept, and does not yet support all types of input. Since it works by cancelling existing input types, any 'unsupported' input types like IME will go through like regular contentEditable. The demo will continue to improve over time (this is a very early model).