Re: Demos for Intentions and CE=cursor

I was curious what would happen if I use an input method. I used intentions-demo with the standard Japanese input method on OS X 10.10 to type “nihongo”, which first converts to “にほんご” and then to “日本語”.

In Safari 8 and Chrome 38, text input worked fine, but I didn’t see any events.

In Firefox 32, text input also worked, but there was only a single beforeInput/insertText event for the very first keystroke, nothing for the remainder.

What is the intended behavior?

Norbert