Re: [dxwg] Query string implementation of profile selection (#544)

Does this mean that you think we should declare http conneg as
non-normative, too, since it's only one of several possibilities to
implement the abstract model? (One could for instance register other
headers to do that).

To me the important part of Nick's comment is that it's not normative to
have to implement a QSA API. It only says that if you implement
conneg-by-ap using query strings, this is the way to do it. Why do you
oppose to that?

Best,

Lars