Re: Re: PROF meeting tomorrow - agenda

Hi,

Regrets from me. I'm in one meeting for a big part of the day. sorry...

Re. "at risk" I think the idea was to follow what Philippe recommended us in a recent call. I.e. flag features at risk when we're still not sure of including them, and they can be removed from the document at a later stage without harming the core of the spec. Obviously if prof:isTransitiveProfileOf is at risk should be marked in the document as well.

Cheers,

Antoine