Re: PROF meeting tomorrow - agenda

There still is needed a triage of the open issues, in particular those
with a large number of comments.

- It would be good to know what the meaning is of "at risk" for
profileOfTransitive [1], because "isTransitiveProfileOf" is in the
draft. [2] Is this the same thing?

Other high volume issues are:

- Rename resource descriptor class https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573
- Are PROF roles misplaced? https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/769
- Does "profileOf" require all or some elements?
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802 (see also #844)
- Create generic properties in place of roles
https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/747 (may be the ~same as #769)

That's a beginning.

Also, #1 below is https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/844. If there is an
issue for #2, please provide it. I can't be at the meeting but I'd like
to see any discussion that has taken place.

PLEASE take verbatim minutes as we do in W3C IRC, even if you do it in a
text file. It really helps to see the discussion not just the decisions.

kc
[1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/486
[2] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/#Property:isTransitiveProfileOf

On 9/11/19 10:50 AM, Nicholas Car wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Here’s the agenda for tomorrow’s PROF meeting at 11:00 UTC:
> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:PROF-Telecon2019.09.12
>

> Please note we are hoping to address two main points:
>

>  1. Axiomatisation of dct:conformsTo
>  2. Normative/non-normative status of Roles vocab
>

> Apologies to anyone hoping to attend the earlier timeslot meeting this
> week (in 2 hours), I can’t attend and it’s not been announced so it’s
> cancelled for tomorrow.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Nick

skype: kcoylenet