Re: [dxwg] A profile can have multiple base specifications [ID37] (5.37) (#268)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 00:48:19 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Plenary is the wrong place - we should be following DCAT and normal procedure here and dealing with this in a specific sub-group. We havent succeeded in getting a regular profiles ontology sub group up - but if we replace the guidance slot with a profiles ontology we could go through the process and do checks.  So lets convene a sprint on re-opening and try to resolve all the requirements issues in one shot.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/268#issuecomment-477823141 using your GitHub account