Re: [dxwg] A profile can have multiple base specifications [ID37] (5.37) (#268)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 12:51:28 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Is the DCAT group closing their requirements when they are met? If yes, then maybe I can live with such process, but I would certainly ask for a more general report from them in a plenary setting some day, so that everyone can validate their assessment!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/268#issuecomment-477986261 using your GitHub account