Re: [dxwg] A profile can have multiple base specifications [ID37] (5.37) (#268)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:50:06 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm also lukewarm on closing our big 'UCR' issues until we go through a more formal step of verifying that requirements are met.
In other words, it would make sense to close 'plenary-approved' issues in a plenary call. A "due to plenary close" could help here.
 (and for the record I agree that indeed in this case the requirement has been met)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/268#issuecomment-477602832 using your GitHub account