Re: [dxwg] Definitions in Profiles Ontology (#755)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 01:00:34 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
"this Issue is about textual definitions and the Google Doc was set up to address this." I agree that the Google doc was set up to address this, but as we struggle with definitions (e.g. #802) it becomes clear that we first have to understand the meaning, and the meaning of some terms is not clear. Once we understand the meaning we can do wordsmithing.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/755#issuecomment-473483841 using your GitHub account