Re: [dxwg] Use of "standard" (#792)

From: Stephen Richard via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:17:44 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@rob-metalinkage, I like the language to get around baggage for 'standard' ("the term Standard derives from the usage in Dublin Core which does not proscribe any specific status, other than some community using it as a reference point.") +1.
I'd need to review the text, but perhaps instead of trying to add 'Specification' as a class, we could just define the term and use it in the document text when talking about a dct:Standard or a prof:Profile, since both are specifications?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by smrgeoinfo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/792#issuecomment-472877781 using your GitHub account