Re: [dxwg] Collecting implementation evidence for DCAT-2 (#767)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:43:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

> I suspect this issue is not for the milestone DCAT CR.
> The implementation evidence is collected once that we have the Candidate Recommendation.
>
> That is what I have understood following the discussion during last plenary, and in particular,
> considering what Philippe Le H├ęgaret said at 21:22:22 in the [plenary minutes](https://www.w3.org/2019/03/12-dxwg-irc):
>
> > Once you have CR, you have to gather implementation experience. You have three steps, CR, proposal recommendation (at which point we ask members at large to review), and then recommendation.

Yes, that was my understanding too. This issue had ended up in the CR milestone simply because I renamed the milestone were using. I have now created a different milestone and moved this issue there. Thanks.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/767#issuecomment-472894366 using your GitHub account