Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 02:08:20 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
In DCAT meeting today we agreed to collapse DDS into DS, and see if we can call it done for the current iteration of DCAT.
https://www.w3.org/2019/03/13-dxwgdcat-minutes#x05

Much discussion of whether (web) data-applications are also services, or something else, what the relationship between UIs and APIs is, whether they are the same service, how many entries in a catalogue, whether a landing page is a UI, We agreed to defer to the next phase of DCAT (i.e. after this revision). Also relates to #778

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-472676124 using your GitHub account