RE: Roles in PROF

Again, some suggestions for the labels and definitions:

1. The URIs for the roles should probably be capitalised, e.g. role:Example, following what I think is current practice. Should they also be declared instances of rdfs:Class?

2. Align definitions, e.g.

* Constraints: A description of obligations ....
* Example: A sample of instance data ...
* Guidance: A human-readable document that explains how the profile can be used.
* Mapping: A description of a conversion ....
* Schema: A machine-readable description of the structure of data ...
* Vocabulary: A description of terms  used in the profile.

(Maybe even “description of” could be dropped in the definitions?)

Makx.