Roles in PROF

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 06:59:16 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
The group voted that roles should be added to the PROF draft to make
them more visible to reviewers. The latest working draft has the roles
there. [1] These haven't yet been reviewed by the WG, so I'm wondering
what the best way is to do that. There is a Google Doc [2] with the
roles, which may be an easier place for discussion than the working
draft. I don't know if everyone has edit privileges - I seem to.

Would those who voted on this (and others who maybe forgot to vote ;-))
want to use the doc to get consensus on the roles?

Also, I note that these are not the roles included in the roles .ttl
file. [3] What is the intention here? Will the two files be coordinated?

[1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/#resource-roles-vocab
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ddygq4EcKr1DzJykdhM_WxkkmTAoU1qQWsf8xuZxcKc/edit
[3] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/blob/gh-pages/profilesont/resource_roles.ttl