Re: [dxwg] Does "profile of" require all or some elements? (#802)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 18:11:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@smrgeoinfo I agree that "use of" isn't clear. So if my profile states that it conforms to profileX, what do you expect that to mean in terms of actionability? What actions would you take? I think the trick is in your "meets certain requirements... etc." and we're trying to determine if there are requirements implied by profileOf. If there aren't then it isn't going to be actionable; if there are then it may not satisfy all of the needs that folks have. Can we dig down into those "certain requirements"?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/802#issuecomment-471657638 using your GitHub account