Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 22:08:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers said:

> [...] maybe we should consider to [...] fall back to the silence of DCAT-2014 [...]

This is indeed an option. Re-thinking about this, and considering the possible different cases and approaches we can provide as examples, I wonder whether providing guidance on something that deals with data management practices is in the scope of DCAT. In DCAT-AP this has been done separately, with the work on the DCAT-AP Implementation Guidelines. So, it might be more in scope of a DCAT primer (although we may not be able to prepare it).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/789#issuecomment-471093088 using your GitHub account