Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 23:51:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Thanks for pointing this out, @makxdekkers . Yes, I guess I'm not completely happy also with other points of the note. And, actually, I think there's another thing to be fixed, concerning `dcat:Distribution` vs `dcat:DataDistributionService`.

As you say, since your revision is implementing the current consensus, it should indeed be merged. I'll open two separate issues for further discussion.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/789#issuecomment-470748248 using your GitHub account