Re: [dxwg] Further clarification for distributions (#789)

From: makxdekkers via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 08:25:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agreiner When I wrote "_same data_", I was not implying that the _output_ from conversion or profiling is the same -- you are right, the result could look quite different -- but that the _input_ to the conversion or profiling is the same.
In other words, the conversion or profiling process is applied to the _same data_ and might produce a result that is not _exactly_ informationally equivalent.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by makxdekkers
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/789#issuecomment-470846445 using your GitHub account