Re: [dxwg] Datasets vs. Catalog relation [RDSCR] (#62)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 23:13:41 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@makxdekkers we were looking at this issue and the associated [use case](https://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr/#ID35) that you had proposed, and we were not clear on how DCAT restricts a dataset to belong to a catalog - while the text in the spec is very catalog-centric, the RDF doesn't seem to impose any restrictions; were we missing something? And if there is currently a restriction on a dataset having to belong to a catalog, what did you have in mind for addressing this? Thanks

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/62#issuecomment-470315409 using your GitHub account