Re: [dxwg] Determine roles and role descriptions for profile resources (#788)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 22:29:16 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think we should simplify and prioritise these - here is a straw man

:specification - human readable definition of the profile
:guidance
:constraints - constraints specific to the profile
:validation - provides validation resource for the profile (implies inclusion or import of inherited constraints)
:structure (schema?) - provides a machine readable structural description of a profile - such as a schema or shape
:mapping - provides a mapping between two specifications
  (could add :mappingTo and :mappingFrom properties to indciate both target and direction)
:vocabulary - provides definitions for terms used in the profile specification

note i think subtleties about aggregation etc can be left to extensions

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/788#issuecomment-469884275 using your GitHub account