Re: Profiles Vocab sprint this week - choose time?

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 07:50:46 -0800
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Could you please do a Doodle poll with more time options? I can't make
either of those, and I don't know if anyone else can other than you two.
Please open this up to as many people as possible. Also, for any topics
that haven't been discussed in a github issue, please open an issue so
that folks who can't make a meeting can weigh in.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net