Profiles Vocab sprint this week - choose time?

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 12:09:47 +0000
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Rob & I would like to run a sprint this week to grind through some of the pressing Profiles Vocab issues for a next PWD release, in particular:

  *   Moving some ResourceDescriptor roles from the stand-alone vocab into the main vocab
     *   We need agreement on the set of roles to move (core/common roles)
  *   Addressing the use of dct:format for ResourceDescriptors
     *   And whether the use of this DCAT pattern means we are really cataloguing Distributions of a profile and thus more DCAT semantics can/should be used
  *   Closing as many issues as possible
     *   Especially those tagged with 2PWD: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22PROF+2PWD%22

We propose one of the two timeslots for a 2-hour sprint:

21-23:00 UTC, Wednesday 6th
10-12:00 UTC, Thursday, 7th

Rob and I can make either time so if people who would like to attend could please indicate a preference by reply to this (numbers should be manageable via email, rather than Doodle) then we will go with the most preferred.

Thanks,

Nick