Re: [dxwg] Harmonization with ISO/IEC concepts (#722)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:23:08 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I also agree with Makx that we may not **need** to harmonize with the ISO definitions, although we may also choose to, but the fact is that we should carefully scrutinize every place that we make use of the term "standard" to

1. determine if that's the correct term for what we mean
1. understand what we mean by "standard" in that context
1. define it clearly in each document and use it based on that definition throughout the document

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/722#issuecomment-459430349 using your GitHub account