Re: [dxwg] Add void:rootResource as property of dcat:Resource ? (#292)

From: Nuno Freire via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 15:23:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I believe you're right, Alejandra. i was mixing up standards/semantics in my mind...
Having multiple files in a dcat:Distribution along with the use of dct:conformsTo should fulfill the Europeana use cases.

(I'll discuss it with my colleagues an give further feedback, if something relevant is identified)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nfreire
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/292#issuecomment-458984209 using your GitHub account