Re: [dxwg] Rephrase/Extend the opening of DCAT section about dereferenceable identifiers (#710)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 17:29:57 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Taking inspiration from the [use case 11](https://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr/#ID11) and the description   provided by @andrea-perego  from which the identifier requirements are originated,  I have added the following few sentences at the beginning of the identifier section.  (see the branch https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/tree/dcat-issue710-riccardo)

@kcoyle does this address your concers?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/710#issuecomment-458631436 using your GitHub account