[dxwg] Rephrase/Extend the opening of DCAT section about dereferenceable identifiers (#710)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:57:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
riccardoAlbertoni has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

==  Rephrase/Extend the opening of DCAT section about dereferenceable identifiers   ==
in the [mail](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2019Jan/0195.html), @kcoyle  referring to the section on 'De-referenceable identifier' wrote

>I don't think this is the best wording to open this section: "DCAT
should rely on persistent HTTP URIs,..." I suspect what is mean is that
when identifiers are used in DCAT they should be HTTP URIs. But that
also is unclear because the DCAT RDF vocabulary by its nature must use
HTTP URIs for all "things". So something else is needed to explain what
the optional situations are where a choice can be made. I'm afraid it
wasn't clear to me what situations the section was referring to.

This is related to #675

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/710 using your GitHub account