Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 22:15:40 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I prepared the diagram using Sparx Enterprise Architect. This allows for quite nice customizable diagrams, and was convenient for me as I have used it in the past and already have it on my machine. It uses a proprietary format (in an Access database) and can export bitmapped images only - sorry.

I can share the .EAP file if you want to use that. (It is not in the GitHub repo since it is not diff-able.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-457378727 using your GitHub account