Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 06:11:31 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@agreiner I have attempted to clean up the description of data services etc in the context of adding some more explicit text around the scope of DCAT (datasets and data services) along with potential for external extensions through further sub-classing of `dcat:Resource`. I wonder if this also resolves the concerns that you raised in this issue? Please see https://rawgit.com/w3c/dxwg/dcat-issue649-simon/dcat/index.html#dcat-scope and related.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-452982477 using your GitHub account