Re: [dxwg] Qualified forms [RQF] (#79)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 17:23:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Please @dr-shorthair consider these minor comments:
 In the section "Relationships between datasets and agents" is written
>"A general method for assigning an agent to a resource with a specified relationship"

I guess you mean "A general method for assigning an agent to a resource with a specified role".  I think "relationship" is a little confusing.

>In this example the roles are taken from [ISO-19115-1] which are available as linked data in a discrete list.

Could we use "code list" instead of "discrete list"?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/79#issuecomment-457282359 using your GitHub account